How to Merge Multiple PST Files into One?
Looking for a solution to merge multiple PST files into One? Do you have many PST files and want to merge them? Okay, don’t worry. Here you will get complete instructions on how to handle the entire file.
Almost all organizations use Microsoft Outlook to run their entire business. It usually exports your data in PST format, including all emails, contacts, calendars, and other data items. Many users have multiple PST files that contain all the items in their system mailbox. In this blog, we will explain the entire process of managing multiple PST files. Stick to the basics and get a complete solution to manage all your data.
“Hi, I’m Frank Blanca from London. I work as a data manager for a large organization. My organization sends and receives thousands of emails every day. As a result, we have a large amount of mail data. For basic e-mail communication, we use the Microsoft Outlook e-mail program. Every day, I receive a lot of PST files from different users. So I’m looking for a solution to merge PST files into one. Can anyone know how to combine multiple PST files without using Outlook? Please help! “
“I can’t work with multiple mailboxes at once. Is there a way to merge them all into one PST file?” “Is there any trick to combine Outlook PST files into a single file? If yes, please let me know.”
We have received similar questions from many users. Therefore, we have covered several ways to merge Outlook PST files without using mail products.
Why Do Need to Merge Multiple PST Files into One?
Before we start, the first question that arises is: why merge multiple Outlook PST files? Merging existing PST files into new data files is a good practice in many situations.
- Users have to merge multiple PST files as they take up enough space to cause data corruption in Outlook.
- Users do not have enough time to import one PST to Outlook at a time.
- If you have stored many PST files on your system, Outlook will slow down and system performance will decrease.
- Another reason to merge multiple PST files is that they can also create duplicate emails, so it is better to merge PST files into one file.
These are just a few reasons why you might want to merge PST files.
Manual Method to Combine Multiple PST Files into One
- Hit the New Items >> More Items >> Outlook Data PST File.
- A new window Outlook data file should be created or opened. Give this new file a name and click OK.
The new Outlook PST data file will be highlighted in the navigation pane.
Next, click the File tab >> Open & Import >> Import/Export.
- When the Import & Export Wizard appears, Choose the Import from another program or file option and hit Next.
- Select the Outlook data file (.pst) from the list of file types you want to import, and then click Next.
- Pick the Browse and click the PST file to import.
- If you don’t want to import duplicates, click “Do not import duplicates” and press the “Next” button.
- Select the folder to export from. Check the Include subfolders and Import items in the same folder boxes.
- Finally, click the on Finish.
Limitations of the Manual Method
As mentioned above, the manual method of merging multiple PST files in Outlook 2019, 2016 is not suitable for many users. It has several limitations that make this method unsuitable for non-technical users. We describe some of the main limitations of manual focus.
- It’s quite complicated and time-consuming. You must have the necessary technical knowledge in this area.
- There is a high probability of file corruption. If you do not follow these steps properly, you may lose your mailbox products.
- This technique works if you have two or just a few PST files. However, if you have a lot of PST files, this method may not work for you.
- With the manual method, you need to pay attention to all parameters that affect the composition of the file. Failure to provide the correct information may lead to undesirable results.
- This makes standard methods obsolete. The best and most popular solution for merging multiple PST files is an automated tool.
Expert Expert-Suggested Solution to Merge Multiple PST Files into One
For clarification, we recommend that you use one of the highly specialized tools, such as SysTools Outlook PST Merge Tool to combine multiple or even unlimited Outlook PST files. The solution is developed with high-tech algorithms that enable users to perform tasks according to their needs and requirements.
Users can easily manage all data items like email, attachments, files, contacts, calendars, and other data without facing any problem or limitation. This application allows users to combine PST files into single one file without any errors. Works with all versions of Outlook, including Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc.
Free Trial: This software offers a free trial version of this tool to check the utility before purchasing. The free demo allows users to merge the first 15 items of each PST file for free.
Steps to Combine PST Files into One Files
- Firstly, Download and Run the program on your machine.
- Choose the option you want: merge PST files or join PST files.
- Choose to merge PST files into a new PST, PST, or Outlook profile.
- Click the Next button to start the merge process.
Why Choose PST File Merge Software?
This software has many features that users can use to merge Outlook files. These features are:
- Ease of Use: The application has a simple and clear user interface, so all users can easily access the utility .
No data loss: this program is 100% virus-free and gives accurate results.
- No File Size Limit: This utility can combine Outlook PST data files without showing a file size error. It supports the latest version of Outlook. This tool supports the latest version of Outlook 2019 and can merge all data: This app supports the merging of all Outlook files that contain emails, contacts, calendars, and other items.
- Incredible Speed: When PST files are handled correctly, the search and recovery processes are accelerated, meaning you don’t have to wait long for a single file to open.
- Well Preserved PST Outlook Files: After organizing PST files by merging them, users can easily organize or manage them.
- Multiple PST File Collection: With this method of Outlook PST merging, you can easily collect all PST files from different locations in one place for easy access at any time.
- Instant Control: With PST file Merge Software you can quickly convert any PST file into a new and updated version of Microsoft Outlook.
- Clean Up Excess Space Used: After the PST merge process, automatically reduce the space occupied by PST files by removing duplicate PST files. This improves the quality of the process and frees up storage space used by the PST files.
In the previous article, we explained the entire process to merge multiple PST files into one. This solution is perfect for you and will provide you with a better and more efficient solution to merge multiple or even an unlimited number of files. You can also do it manually, but it takes a lot of time and effort, and it won’t produce 100% accurate data.