The process of downloading and installing drivers for printer could be a challenge for some. Although all Canon driver drivers for printers are accessible on the official site and are installed with CD, the procedure isn’t always simple for some. However, the procedure is crucial to ensure that your printer functions smoothly and would like to avoid any issues.
In this article we’ve put together a step-by-step guide that will show readers how you can download the Canon driver for your printer on your system , and how to install it. Go through the post to the last page to get to know more details.
Things to Keep in Mind
Before you install the Canon printer drivers to your device, there are certain aspects you’ll need to be aware of. Take a look at all the tips below.
- Make sure you have all the system requirements prior to installing the Canon driver for the printer on your system.
- There is a chance that you’ll encounter an account control prompt for users during the installation of the driver. If that happens you need to confirm that you’ve signed into your system as administrator, and select the Continue or Allow option.
- If you are done, if you have a normal user account, you’ll need to enter your administrator password.Any other issue related to printer visit our website printer repair dubai.
- Make sure you have a reliable and reliable internet connection.
- Be sure you’re running your computer as a Domain user with administrator rights.
- If, while installing the driver, windows security prompt will pop up on the screen. You must select an option for installing the driver.
- You will also need to disable firewalls in your system prior to installing.
- In addition, if the installation is not successful at any point then you must stop the process and start it over again.
- If you encounter problems installing the program after upgrading to your OS, then you’ll be required to reinstall the software on your system.
Steps to Download Canon Printer Drivers
In this case, with all the information we mentioned in mind, begin installing Canon drivers. Below we have provided all the steps you must follow in order to install Canon drivers. Follow all the steps in the exact manner as we have described.
Download Canon Driver Via Website
To download all Canon drivers by hand, you could make use of the Canon official site. Here are the steps you have to follow.
- To begin it is necessary to go to the official Canon website, and then type in the model number of your printer. You can also go to printer repair sharjah.
- You will also be required to choose the operating system you’re running.
- Once you have finished, you’ll be required to click the download option for the driver for your printer.
- The next step is to wait until the driver has been downloaded. then install the driver according to the directions that appear in the display.
Download Cannon Driver Via CD
Along with your printer, you will also receive a set-up CD. It contains all the drivers you require for the installation of your printer. You can either download the drivers through the CD or install the drivers onto your computer. Find all the pertinent steps in the following.
- In the beginning you must insert the printer’s CD into the CD-ROM slot of your printer.
- You’ll need to move your mouse over the icon on my computer, and then select to click on the icon for CD-ROM.
- After that, you’ll be required to select the necessary driver from the listing of drivers.
- Then, you’ll be required to right-click on the driver you would like to install.
- Then, you’ll need to copy the driver then paste the driver onto your desktop.
- Following this, you’ll be required to install the drivers on your system following the steps at the top of the screen. also know about Brother printer.
Download Canon Printer Driver Automatically
Another way you can employ to download Canon drivers can be to install an update tool such as Driver downloader. This tool allows you to find outdated drivers and install them on your system. Follow the procedures below.
- To begin first, start your browser , then locate the driver downloader software.
- Then, you will need to select the file you downloaded, and follow the instructions on screen to complete the procedure.
- After that, you’ll be required to launch the tool and it will search for all drivers that are missing from your system.
The process for updating Canon Printer Driver
If you’ve downloaded the Canon driver for the printer on your system, you must upgrade them to the most recent version. These are the steps you need to follow.
- In the beginning it is necessary to select the Start icon that appears on the screen. After that, you must enter an update into your search bar. In the options available select the Windows Update option.
- Click on the option to upgrade Windows on your system.
- Once you have done this, you’ll be required to click the option to look for updates.
- Additionally, click on the link to see updates that are available.
- After that, you’ll be required to determine if a driver update is out or not.
- If there is an update available you must click the link to download and install it.
This is how you download the Canon printer driver for the system. If you encounter difficulties when downloading the driver it is necessary to speak to our support staff.